Bucklers of Swash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archived] Hunter to end all hunters!

2 posters

Go down

[Archived] Hunter to end all hunters! Empty [Archived] Hunter to end all hunters!

Post  Blynk Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Please enter the following information about the character you’d like to join Bucklers of Swash with.

Name: Blynk
Level: 80
Race: Night Elf (female, for the dance)
Class: Hunter
Spec: BV/SV

Why do you want to join Bucklers of Swash? How did you find our website and application?

- A long time ago I did an instance with Moghann, and he inspired me to roll a hunter. I checked armory and he was in this guild. I found the website from trade chat. I'd really like to do another instance with him to see if I can out-dps him now!

What guild(s) were you in previously? Why did you leave?

- Some random lowbie guild. The GM was a real jerk, and was mean to me when I used the guild's money to buy epic flying. Which is ridiculous, because I was in that guild like the whole time I was leveling.

What aspect of the game do you enjoy the most; what keeps you interested and involved?

- Raiding. I'm really serious about raiding. I can't stand it when people don't do their job, and it's resulted in a few heated conversations. (Oh, and I HATE when healers try to dps, like Holy Fire. That's so stupid, JUST DO YOUR JOB.)

How long have you been playing the game?

- Over 2 years

What time zone are you playing from?

- Pacific

What professions do you have and what are their skill levels? Do you have any notable recipes?

- Mining / Engineering - almost maxed (and tips are ALWAYS required)

Do you have any other in game commitments, such as other guilds you are a member of?

- Not any more.

Have you read the "Read Before Applying" post, and do you have any comments, concerns, or questions?

- Yes I have read it. I'm ok with it, but IMO guilds shouldn't make such strict raiding requirements - like having their raiders bring consumable, they should just be provided. So I'll do it, but I'm not gonna like it.
I like the serious raid attitude, but I get annoyed with too much joking around. And don't worry, I won't ask for anything, because aside from raiding I've already got what I need.

If there’s anything else you would like us to know about you, please feel free to write it here.
Also, if you have any friends in the guild already, please make note of it here.

- I have a couple of small real-life responsibilities, but they don't matter much. I don't have any friends, but maybe now that I'll be in a real guild without stupid people I'll be willing to make a few.
Blynk

Back to top Go down

[Archived] Hunter to end all hunters! Empty Re: [Archived] Hunter to end all hunters!

Post  Samueltempus Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Inspired by Moghann. I'm Speechless. I might have to play him more now Smile

- Sam
Samueltempus
Samueltempus
Guild Leader

Characters
Main: Samueltempus
Alt 1: Anabelle
Alt 2: Moghann

http://samueltempus.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

[Archived] Hunter to end all hunters! Empty Re: [Archived] Hunter to end all hunters!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm

BEST SHIT EVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyndiana Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 pm

http://samueltempus.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/punked/
Lyndiana
Lyndiana
Webmaster

Characters
Main: Lyndiana
Alt 1: Sinplicity
Alt 2: Tranquilkity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum